If you haven't noticed already, I'm a big fan of quotes. Imagine saying something so apt that people remember it for years to come. What an honour. With that in mind, I hope you're all using statusfaction!
Here are five quotes I really like:
5. I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. Winston Churchill
4. I can withstand almost anything in this world, except temptation. Oscar Wilde
3. Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats. Woody Allen
2. The coldest winter I ever had was summer in San Francisco. Mark Twain
1. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. Oscar Wilde