1) High tea at the Langham hotel – a great thing to do on a cold, rainy day. Go and indulge on earl grey tea, cakes, tarts and other niceties.
2) To Sir With Love Cashmere – incredibly warm, soft and light. The v-neck sweaters make wardrobe staples and are must-haves for winter.
3) Saunas – leave you relaxed, content and de-stressed. They also make your skin softer than ever and help get rid of winter colds.
4) See through bubble umbrellas – no more wondering where you're going in the rain.
5) La Mer face cream – although expensive, this moisturizing cream contains specially harvested algae and works miracles on any type of skin.
6) Agnes Curran – my favourite place on a wintery day for a pot of tea and a bowl of soup with crunchy bread.
7) Learn something creative – take pottery classes or learn how to knit.
8) Tom Cruise movie marathons – on a rainy day there's nothing better than a Top Gun, Risky Business and Cocktails combo.
9) The Tin Tin series – I love these French comic books with their classic drawings and cute stories, I could read them all day long.
10) Diptyque Feu de Bois candles from Tessuti- a beautiful candle that releases the comforting scent of a crackling fire – perfect for winter.