Photos: Katherine Lowe
1. Editor in Chief of Engine, Masafumi Suzuki. When asked how things are going in Japan right now, he replied, "Very bad." Somehow I just can't believe that.
2. I don't know anything about these two, but I believe they're Japanese buyers or editors. Either way, they both know how to rock a winter look.
3. A streetstyle photographer, outside Z Zegna. You've gotta respect those guys, they stand outside in the freezing cold for hours at a time, politely requesting photos of some incredibly intimidating people.
4. His Italian counterpart.
5. Freelance Italian journalist Angelo Flaccavento. He wears a different shrunken suit and bow tie combo every day. Nothing beats uniform dressing.
6. Go the green.
7. This is the ultimate denim, chambray, blue outfit. I love it.
I LIKE YOU!