2. "There are two secrets to success: 1) Never tell everything you know." Steven Shelton
3. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.” Abraham Lincoln
4. "What ever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass." Paul J Meyer
5. "Let deeds, not words be your adorning." Bahá'u'lláh
6. "Eighty percent of success is showing up." Woody Allen
7. “People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." Isaac Asimov
8. "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars." Oscar Wilde
I LIKE YOU!