2. My latest What's in store for T Magazine has just gone up online, shot at BLK DNM. Check it out!
3. You know what's more awkward than public displays of affection? Public displays of erection.
4. Will Smith stars in both the best and the worst internet videos of the week – the best involves him rapping The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song on The Graham Norton Show, 500-strong crowd in tow; the worst has him backhanding a Russian reporter for kissing him on the lips. The first is nostalgically hilarious, the second is so awkward it left me cringing for hours. I suggest you watch the worst one first – that way the other one will feel like a reward.
5. I know I keep talking about movies that I didn't like (hey there, The Avengers), but I saw The Hunger Games on the weekend and was kind of underwhelmed. How are you going to get sucked into a story where you don't even want the boy and girl to get together in the end? Give me a love story I can believe in, dammit!
6. Speaking of which, Good Will Hunting may have just surpassed Lost in Translation as my favourite movie of all time.
7. "A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on friendship." Wisest words I've read all week, courtesy of John D. Rockefeller.
8. I know nothing about Warren Zevon besides the fact that he kind of sounds like Bob Dylan, but his song Keep Me In Your Heart is amazing: "Sometimes when you're doing simple things around the house, maybe you'll think of me and smile." Listen immediately.
9. Tomorrow at about 10:00am – weather depending – Tom Bull and I are shooting the first in what might become a semi-regular feature for Park and Bond, where we take to the streets of New York to solve men's sartorial dilemmas (dilemma number one – summer scarves). There'll be photos, stories and a couple of laughs thrown in for good measure – look out for it on the site in the next few days.
10. Remember that girl I saw on the subway? I saw her again. Pretty sure she's the one.
I LIKE YOU!