|Once upon a time in Paris. Photo: Katherine Lowe|
2. Things that don't: Having my Blackberry stolen from a friend's bag at a boring bar and losing all my contacts, all my diary appointments and mobile email access in one fell swoop. The darkness.
3. Sometimes I read through my old blog posts and think to myself, 'Remember when I used to fly to Paris with no money to sneak into shows and force French people to let me sleep in their maids' quarters?' I should try that again sometime.
4. To all my freelancer mates out there – did it every occur to ya'll that sitting on your bed in your underwear with your laptop resting on a pillow on your lap might not be the most productivity-inducing use of your time? Me neither. But now that I think about it...
5. Ever wanted to know what goes into the making of a $260 pair of men's swim trunks? Me too, so I found out. In conclusion, sewing shorts here in New York out of 100% recycled fabric milled in Japan that feature a tailored trouser cut, horn buttons and pockets lined with power mesh that eliminate awkward bulging will really drive the price up.
6. You know what's more fun doing with a platonic friend than the person you're in a relationship with? Watching Blue Valentine. Trust me.
7. Funnily enough, the same thing doesn't always apply to breaking wind really loudly.
8. I watched The Hunger Games movie then read the second book and now I am quite obsessed with finding out if the rebels will overthrow the Capitol and that nasty President Snow.
9. If you're a hip hop DJ and it's 3 o'clock in the morning and the dance floor is pumping and you really want to start a riot and get someone stabbed or something then this is the song to play.
10. Bill Murray is awesome and I really want to see this film.
I LIKE YOU!